1. You are visiting the WWW.TEMAXEL.ES website which is owned by TECNICAS MECANICAS AUXILIAR DE LA ELECTRONICA TEMAXEL SL, with registered address at AV.CASTILLA, 30 NAVE 7 Y 8 PLG.IND.S.FERNANDO II (28830 SAN FERNANDO DE HENARES), Tax ID B87457024, registered in the Madrid Register of Companies in Book 34206, Sheet 30, File M615348, hereinafter referred to as THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following methods:
Contact email address: email@example.com
Contact email address:
2. These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as Legal Notice) aim to govern the use of the website which THE OWNER makes available to the public.
Accessing and/or using this website confers the status of USER, which by accessing and/or using the website you accept in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated herein. These terms and conditions shall be applicable regardless of the terms and conditions of contract, which, where appropriate, are mandatory.
USE OF WEBSITE
3. WWW.TEMAXEL.ES provides online access to the range of information, services, programmes, and data (hereinafter referred to as “the content”) belonging to THE OWNER or its licensor which the USER may access.
The user accepts liability for using the site. Said liability includes any registration required to access specific services or content. In said registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. After registering, the USER may be given a password for which he/she shall be responsible. The USER agrees to use the password diligently and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums, or news groups) that THE OWNER offers on its website and to not use them for such purposes as, including but not limited to,:
Committing acts that are illicit, illegal, not in good faith, or threaten public order.
Spreading content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, illegal pornography, glorifies terrorism, or threatens human rights
Causing damage to the physical and computer systems of TECNICAS MECANICAS AUXILIAR DE LA ELECTRONICA TEMAXEL SL, its suppliers, or third parties, inserting or spreading computer viruses to the network or any other physical or computer systems that are likely to cause the damages previously mentioned.
Trying to access and, when applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Using the website and the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially, the sending of spam emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that infringe human dignity, whether they are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, put at risk children or minors, public order and safety, or, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be liable for the opinions stated by users on the forums, chats, or other means of engagement.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5. THE OWNER, or the licensor where applicable, holds all intellectual and industrial property rights to its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to: images photographs, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, the range of materials utilised, necessary computer software for correct operation, access, and use, etc.).
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph 2, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public dissemination, including by making available, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER is expressly forbidden.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
6. The USER acknowledges that using the website and its contents and services is performed under his/her sole liability. Specifically, by way of example, THE OWNER shall not be liable for::
The availability of the website, its services and content, and its quality or interoperability.
The purpose for which the website may be of use to the USER.
Violations of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, intellectual and industrial property rights held by other individuals or legal entities.
Instances of malicious code or any other harmful computing element that may damage the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is, in any case, the duty of the USER to have in place suitable tools for the detection and elimination of such elements.
Fraudulent access of the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification, or manipulation of messages and communications of any type that may be carried out by third parties.
The accuracy, truthfulness, present relevance, and usefulness of the content and services offered and their subsequent use by the USER. THE OWNER will make every effort and use all reasonable means to provide up to date and reliable information.
Damage caused to computing systems whilst accessing the website and the damages caused to USERS by service interruption caused by failure or disconnection of the telecommunications network.
Damages due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums, it is accepted that in the use of these and other such spaces, the messages reflect solely the opinion of the USER who sends them, who bears sole liability. THE OWNER shall not be liable for the content of messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION AND TERM OF LEGAL NOTICE
7. THE OWNER reserves the right to make any modifications it deems necessary to its website without prior notice. It may change, delete or add both contents and services provided as well as the manner in which they are displayed or found on its website.
The term of these terms and conditions shall be determined by the public display thereof and they shall remain in effect until modified by other duly published terms and conditions.
8. In the event that WWW.TEMAXEL.ES includes links or hyperlinks to other websites, THE OWNER shall not exercise any control over said websites or content. In no case shall THE OWNER bear liability for any of the content of any link belonging to an external website, nor shall it ensure the technical availability, quality, trustworthiness, accuracy, scope, truthfulness, validity, and legality of any material or information held on any of said hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of partnership, merger, or participation with the organisations linked to.
RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
9. THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or services offered without prior warning, for its own reasons or at the request of a third party, to users who breach the content of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER shall pursue any breach of these terms and conditions as well as any improper use of its website with all civil and criminal means available to it in law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
11. The relationship between THE OWNER and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be judged by the appropriate Spanish courts of law.
12. WWW.TEMAXEL.ES aims its services at users over the age of 18. Those under this age are not authorised to use our services and must not, therefore, send us their personal details. We inform that if such circumstances occur, TECNICAS MECANICAS AUXILIAR DE LA ELECTRONICA TEMAXEL SL shall not be liable for any possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice stipulated by this clause.
Last revision: June 22, 21019